Let’s start with this short questionnaire:
1. Do you experience mood swings like irritability, aggression, depression, and other moods?
2. Have your eating habits changed?
3. Has your sleeping pattern changed?
4. Is your memory and concentration poor?
5. Is your speech slurred?
6. Are you falling and having accidents.
7. Has your doctor diagnosed you with heart problems, high blood pressure, or other conditions recently?
8. Do you have a mental illness?
Alcoholics Anonymous is the best place to start your recovery journey. A new study concludes that the Alcoholics Anonymous program is the most effective way to treat alcohol use disorder. The researchers said people who complete the organization’s 12-step program have better success at abstinence as well as relationships with family members and friends.
Leave A Comment